What are the best types of home exercise equipment? ]]> ]]>
Question by Luke F: What are the best types of home exercise equipment?
I do not have any rooms in my house large enough to have a full gym and I don’t have enough time to go to a professional gym, so I want two or three bits of equipment I was thinking a multi-gym compact, a spin bike and a punching ball and bag.
But what bits of equipment will I need to get the best workout at home possible?
Answer by tennislover
1.dumbells are always good.. u can work your full body with them
2. a bowflex is great.. u can get solid workouts from them.
3. a piece of cardio equipment is always good…. so u can burn fat, bike, eliptical, or treadmill
look to something in this list…
Add your own answer in the comments!
- What’s the safest home exercise equipment for the house that is safe when you have a very sneaky Toddler?
- Q&A: What’s the safest home exercise equipment when you have very young children in the house?
- Home Exercise Equipment – Things to Consider When Buying Your Home Exercise Equipment
- 3 Tips on Choosing the Right Home Exercise Equipment that will Help Keep You in Tip Top Shape
- Procedure to follow while purchasing the home exercise equipment