Get Ripped Fast ]]> ]]>
Get Ripped Fast with these Essential Tips
Even though you’ve been working out in the gym for quite some time, there is always a need to get ripped fast. All your hard work has paid off in size, but now it is time to look defined and show off a magnificent physique to the rest of the world. In order to get ripped fast you have to utilize a few key ingredients to see results.
Obviously your dedication and determination to make this happen will play a major role in your success. You also have to drop the heavy iron for awhile and start focusing on medium weights and a lot more reps per set.
Dieting will also be crucial to your ability to get ripped fast, and a lot of this has to do with bodybuilding being about 80% diet.
The Weight Training Process
Working the muscles until exhaustion is the goal here. When you wear and tear down the muscles you do it with more reps as opposed to more weight.
So when you will bulking up your reps might have been six to eight times per set. However, when you want to get ripped fast it revolves around 12 to 15 reps with moderate weights.
During these workouts you will be using a lot of dumbbell exercises. You will also have various focus days, which help focus on one muscle group. Granted, there will be other muscle groups worked, but there should be one that you set your sights on every day. Eventually you will be able to increase weight without working to the optimal levels.
Anytime you want to use get ripped fast workouts, there should always be a warm-up session. We recommend choosing a nice and easy weight, then putting up about 25 or more reps with it. This will allow you to move onto moderate weights and you can drop the reps to 12-15. When this is planned around 5 sets per exercise you will get the total exhaustion you need for a more defined body.
It’s also recommended that you alleviate a lot of those cardio workouts. Losing fat is one thing, but cardio exercising is a fast way to lose muscle as well. If you take a look at all the marathon runners or long distance locals you will see that their upper body musculature is lacking. Several of them also have little pot bellies because the stored fat is used for prolonged exertion. Unfortunately you end up burning muscle tissue as well.
The Best Get Ripped Fast Workout
- Dumbbell Flies, flat bench, decline, and incline
- Dumbbell Presses, flat bench, decline, and incline
- Push-ups with feet elevated, hands widely spaced
- Dumbbell Presses, standing or seated
- Front dumbbell raises, standing
- Lateral dumbbell raises
- Upright barbell rowing
- Shrugs with barbell
- Bent over dumbbell extensions
- Chin bar pull-ups
- Seated rowing with cable and pulley
- Pull-downs on lat-machine
- Bent over rowing with barbell
- Rowing with dumbbell using one-hand bend over
- Barbell Squats
- Leg extensions on machine
- Thigh biceps curls on machine or with wall mounted cable-and-pulley
- Barbell lunges
- Calf raises
- Donkey calf raises
- Seated calf raises
- Crunches, flat bench or mat
- Compound crunches, twisting right and left
- Dumbbell side bends
- Rear side bends with dumbbells
- Twists with barbell across shoulders
- Maintain this diet for five cycles (25 days)
- Consume zero carbohydrates for four day
- Eat a balanced diet on fifth day
- Consume zero carbs for days six through nine
- Eat a balanced diet on tenth day
Various Supplements Intake
- Powdered Protein
- Essential amino acids (Lipo3 compound, inositol, choline, etc.)
- Wheat germ oil
- Desiccated liver, kelp tablets